|Posted by Roland R. Hansen on August 30, 2015 at 3:05 PM||comments (0)|
All this hatred towards Denmark I don’t understand
Another group of Danes want to inflict damage to our country by luring a number of asylum seekers to our country. We cannot cover the costs of housing them because the authorities have decided to use a costlier standard than the one we used when we housed 200,000 Germans just after the last war.
Why not use the same approach as we did back then? It worked for the Germans who appreciated our effort.
These Danes who pay for these adds in English newspapers must really hate Denmark – my beloved country.
I totally fail to understand them.
https://sorenhansondk.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/all-this-hatred-towards-denmark-i-dont-understand/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Original blog entry
|Posted by Roland R. Hansen on August 20, 2015 at 2:50 PM||comments (0)|
We found another blog about immigration to Denmark and the false add campain in British newspapers:
It is with a mix of outrage and sadness that we Danes have learned that British newspapers paint a false picture of asylums seekers can find in Denmark.
Fact is that there is no future for them in Denmark as their education is not good enough. A lot of medical staff from a lot of countries can be seen working as waiters or taxi drivers. Good surgeons cannot expect to be accredited in Denmark because our education system is so much better.
In fact, Danish teenagers who spend a year abroad cannot get accreditation from any school in the world. They have attended high schools in United States, France, England and Ireland. All good countries with good education standards but still not good enough the department of education in Denmark. And with good reasons. Years ago, they allowed a Dentist to practice in Naestved who had learned his skills in India or Pakistan. People died!
A lot of business men came come with grades from Harward both with and without double d. They faked many customers and business partners and a lot of people lost money. So now it is good practice to view candidates with foreign grades or even foreign experience with suspicion.
We have no need for asylum seekers in a modern Denmark. We already have too many compared with the size of our country and population. Danes have paid a lot regarding social security and unlike Britain where it is easy to work illegal the Danish trade unions together with the police do a hard work to find illegal workers and fine both them and the employers.
While this hunt for illegal workers has been successful, the ordinary Danes still have experienced cuts in social benefits and pensions, so it would be unfair to state that the asylum seekers are running from a situation worse than the one they will experience in Denmark. Ask the Danes! They will confirm that they have experienced hardship and suffering unlike any other nation in the entire world.
It is close to an insult to ordinary Danes when people come to our doorstep and ask for asylum. It is not to understand how people can live with themselves robbing the Danish population for almost everything.
We have to criticize the people in England who are so evil that they would publish lies in their newspapers just to get the asylum seekers from entering the Channel Tunnel. It is really bad taste.
|Posted by Roland R. Hansen on August 15, 2015 at 2:00 PM||comments (1)|
Bloggers report that the government in United Kingdom seems to have asked their newspapers to promote Denmark in favor of themselves so immigrants will target Denmark to be parasites in instead of United Kingdom.
The newspaper Guardian behind a secret attack on Denmark?The English newspaper "The Guardian" has allowed a disturbed Danish woman to write about asylum seekers and how the supposely should be welcome in Denmark. I am shocked. We all know that the United Kingdom face trouble because France has let them down by allowing asylum seekers to camp near the Channel tunnel. They really want to install dangerous electric fence so people can be killed off if they try to enter the United Kingdom through the tunnel but it has not been possible yet. But just because they have trouble with asylum seekers it doesn't mean that Denmark should have space for them. Denmark as a welfare state is in huge trouble and on the verge of a breakdown due to the high number of asylum seekers. Let me tell you some of the problems we as Danes have faced the resent years:
Fact is: The conditions in Denmark are not better than the conditions the asylum seekers run from.
- No early retirement called "Efterlon" in Danish: For a lot of Danes life has been about making career until they were 40 and then starting to plan their retirement the last 20 years in the workforce. The costs of asylum seekers and foreign aid programs abroad trying to limit the number has forced the Danish government to force the Danes to work instead of receiving their well deserved pension.
- Cuts in social benefits: People who are living together without being married have to live alone because otherwise they will be considered responsible to cover living costs for the other occupent of the address.
- Abandoned villages: Jobs and housing seem to be centered around the major cities in Denmark leaving the rest of Denmark to end up as something between wasteland and wilderness. The authorities use a lot of money to tear down abandoned buildings so they don't end up housing theves from Eastern Europe who sleep in the abandoned houses during the nights and then drive into the cities by day where they shoplift in huge groups often overpowering the employees in the shops.
- Abandoned villages: Young people born in the countryside and smaller cities have to leave their families because school is not existing. Since 1970 more than 2/3 of the Danish public school covering form 1 to 9 has been closed. Often schools outside the cities so the students have to travel hours in order to go to school.
- Healthcare: The state of Denmark cannot treat everyone for free anymore. They have categorized and selected some illnesses over others. Cancer is a fine illness to get. They have put limits on the days people have to wait for treatment. Depression is bad thing to get because do you get children at some point and should they suffer from any problems in school you will be fined more than 100.000 for a stay in a treatment facility because you put children in the world knowing that you had this illness.
- Social services: People with low income or people who are suffering from various illnesses can lose their children by forced adoption. Children in foster care are adopted by force because it is cheaper for the system with adoptive children than children in foster care.
- Cuts in social benefits: Students have to etablish debts because a stricter regulation regarding student grants make it impossible to take some years off working full time, so now only welthy families can afford education or risk life long debt with huge interest making it impossible to gain profit from going to school instead of dropping out.
With all these things speaking against going to Denmark why does The Guardian then make this article based on this disturbed womans ideas? Is it because The Guardian acts on the behalf of the English government? Do they want to create a huge crisis inside the European Union in a time where they think of leaving the Union. We as Danes are offended. To read this disturbed article please use the link below if you can deal with the contents: Asylum seekers should head for Denmark – here are five reasons why (The Guardian)
- A lot of people suffers from war trauma because the Danish politicians since 1990 has sent soldiers to almost every conflict in the world. Some have killed civilians when they returned home. Others have committed suicide and some cannot live indoor and you find the sleeping in the woods where they shun other people.
- The jobs are sent to China or people with no qualifications are coming in from India because India due to widespread cheating has given a lot of people fine titles so they look qualified.
- Values are stolen from Danes by people from Eastern Europe.
- Entire lines of businesses are taken by the immigrants making Danes unemployed. Asylum seekers from Somalia sit on almost all the import of Khat making it impossible for future immigrants to establish themselves in that business because they protect their business with violence.
- Danish women servicing men on private matters have seen their jobs going to trafficed women making it impossible for future immigrants to enter this line of business suited well for them due the lack of educational demands.
- If you come with a foreign education you will most likely have to take jobs outside your line of business. A lot of medical staff has been recruited as cab drivers due to their ability to learn fast which is a plus for a cab driver where you have to learn the names of the streets for obvious reasons.
- You are asking yourself: Why are the Danes not on the run if things are so bad? Because mobility is an issue in Denmark. First the police guard the road with speed traps making commuting to foreign jobs difficult if not possible. Parking is an issue and most people need a vehicle to go. A man in Copenhagen has been jailed for 4 months because he made a fuss against a parking attendant.
Secondly Danes are not used to relocate themselves inside Denmark so they are very unlikely to do it outside Denmark. In Denmark we live by the Jante Law which you can look up on Wikipedia. A Dane relocating to another part of Denmark doesn't expect to be an integrated part of the community. Maybe it would be possible for his grand children. He will always be the stranger.
We are watching this unwanted provocation by the government in United Kingdom. We will publish articles from other bloggers.
The newspaper Guardian behind a secret attack on Denmark? (The original blog-entry)
|Posted by Roland R. Hansen on August 14, 2015 at 3:00 PM||comments (0)|
We found another blogger who made an entry about the British attack on Denmark:
Stabbed in the back
A Danish woman was able to make the The Guardian publish an article which could turn out to destroy our country.
If the wrong people read this article Denmark as a nation could go bankrupt. Tons of asylum seekers will go to Denmark where we struggle with burden of housing them.
Maybe we will have to etablish internment camps like we did just after the WWII where 200,000 refugees from Germany went to Denmark. I have to say that despite our best efforts 4,000 children died after the war due to the massive number of refugee measured against the medical resources we had at that time for them.
And now it not that much better if they keep coming here. The medical system in Denmark has to make cuts every year. Many nurses have been fired. Entire hospitals have been closed despite the fact that there still were need for them.
But the burden of the costs for the refugees who are already here have forced our society to make decisions which are not happy ones.
Maybe we have to look at our experiences just after WWII to learn what we did good so they left our country in a hurry. It might cost some lives but when the price in play is the future of our entire country then hard decisions will have to be made.
The European Union will not stand for many years when a member state like England attacks us Danes and I as a Dane feel this article as an attack.
|Posted by Roland R. Hansen on March 1, 2011 at 10:39 PM||comments (0)|
Denmark signed the Convensions of the right of the Child. Article 7 says:
1. The child shall be registered immediately after birth and shall have the right from birth to a name, the right to acquire a nationality and. as far as possible, the right to know and be cared for by his or her parents.
2. States Parties shall ensure the implementation of these rights in accordance with their national law and their obligations under the relevant international instruments in this field, in particular where the child would otherwise be stateless.
The problem is that Denmark at no point has told the children that they could make use of this right instead of going through the normal immigration process which is 70 times tougher than everything Arizona has been thinking about.
In Denmark it is normal for the police to raid shelters during the winter so they can find illegal immigrants. Some of those immigrants then choose to sleep outside with a percentage which die or to start to work from Danish criminals who gives them shelter in exchange for small shop-lifting jobs where they are provided with businesslike clothes and bags which can pass any scanner in the shops without setting the alarms on if they have hidden items on their bodies or in the bags. If you want to be a Dane it takes 7 years and you have to put in a lot of community service to get it. A normal job will not do it. Even working as translater for our armed forces in Afghanistan or Iraq is not enough. You cannot be allowed to make money on being granted citizenship. Whether that is fair or not is not up to me to judge.
However I find the wrong that a country like Denmark will start to pick the number of articles they would like to follow and then skip the rest. Then what would happen in the rest of the world if all the countries can start to follow just those rules they find OK and then forget about the rest? It cannot be allowed.
We will write the Danish government and urge people to put pressure on Denmark so Denmark will be forced to acknowledge article 7 and additionally create the office of an Ombudsman for the children as UN have asked us to so Denmark would be in compliance with the convention they have signed decades ago.
We are saying: The Danish society cannot afford more immigrants. We are as a society broke when we cannot get early retirement.
However a word is a word. Regardless if it ends up in bankruptcy you cannot deny people their rights if you have signed a convention where you promise to protect children. It is that simple!